I apologize for my long silence, but a job was swallowing my life for a while. However, there are some exciting new updates!
- I recently released a spoken word poetry album on Bandcamp. You can find it here: War Songs for Peace Keepers
- I am a quarter of the way through recording another spoken word album, this one entitled Graveside Goodbyes. It should be released this month.
- I plan to release a short album (EP) every month until at least July. They’re all written and waiting for recording and mixing.
- I am doing a major site overhaul to make sections of the site more convenient to access. So far the Home Page and Spoken Word Poetry sections have undergone their first round of edits, so check them out and let me know what you think!
- I’ve started singing my original poems and songs at open mics around the valley as an add-on to my poetry, so if you see an open mic listed on the calendar, you might be in for a new treat!
- There are three more books planned for release in the upcoming months. Two are poetry and one is something entirely different. Keep your eyes on this blog for more details and some previews!
Speaking of previews, here’s a preview of the album cover for Graveside Goodbyes:
James Avery Fuchs signing out!
(P.S.: I finally got my legal name change!)