There’s a caffeine buzz lingering on the edge of my taste buds, but that’s not what has me wired at 3am. It’s not anxiety either. The feeling electrifying my blood is much more transformative than a drink or nameless dread. It is pride.
I am proud of myself.
See, the cleaning my place needs seems endless and overwhelming, and I’d been unable to motivate myself to get anything done for quite some time. In this past 24 hours, though, I not only cleaned out a closet and shower, but got rid of everything in those areas I didn’t need to keep.
Then came the gym, and although I love exercising, I’d been avoiding this as well. Last night, though, I went there, and not only to use the treadmill. My workout is below:
- Treadmill: 4mph for 5min
- Leg Press: 120lb for 15 reps
- Leg Extensions: 110lb for 15 reps
- Seated Leg Curls: 110lb for 10 reps
- Plank: 30sec
- Push-ups: 10 reps
- Dumbell Squats: 15lb for 15 reps
- Standing Dumbbell Calf Raise: 5lb for 15 reps
- Dumbell Bicep Curl: 5lb for 15 reps
- Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 5lb for 10 reps
- Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 5lb for 15 reps
- Dumbbell Side Bend: 5lb for 10 reps
I am going to be sore in the morning.